During your initial appeinhnent, you’ll meet Dr. Warren and receive dedicated one-on-one time with her to discuss your medical/dental health history, chief concerns, and goals. Then, we will take digital photographs, x-rays, and carry out a comprehensive exam to evaluate the condition of your oral health. Together, you and Dr. Warren will assess the findings, discuss treatment options, and establish a personalized treatment plan and timeline based on your unique, individual needs.
Your First Visit: A Personalized Dental Experience!
The first appointment consists of a consultation. We will review your current situation, explain your diagnosis, and cover your treatment options.
What to Bring to Your Initial Visit
- Referral slip and X-rays (if applicable)
- List of any medications you are taking
- List of any known allergies or medical conditions
- Dental Insurance information (if applicable)
- Nightguard and/or removable appliances (if applicable)